Sunday, January 4, 2009

4/365, #63: Concrete or Cement

Another shot from our trip to the river yesterday. This probably started out as a road somewhere! The city of Ashland is going to develop the riverfront and is gathering old concrete to use as a base.

I thought this one could also be used as "What Am I?"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know this pile of used concrete is being put to use in in a redevelopment project...

terricreates said...

Good one, I guess we should think our tax $$ at work...

Candyce said...

great find for this pic...nice job!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot - reminds us how everything material returns to wence it came, the Earth.

Anonymous said...

Interesting, photo Kim! Love the way the iron sticks up all mangled!

mljrbg said...

Fun day at the river. Great shot. At first look I might have said they were snakes!!

Ms Katy said...

Very nice Kim. This challenge sure makes us look at things in a different way! I would have passed this by before joining the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Funny, the stuff we are looking for is stuff that would have never caught our eye. Really nice find!

Clara said...

Recycling at work. Great find.

Anonymous said...

Who ever knew a pile of rubble could be so pretty. I love that this challenge really pushes us to see things through new eyes.