They look very happy, they look (for the moment anyhow) that they really get along!
What a handsome and cheerful pair of boys. I had to chuckle over the ear adornments!
I've told you before, I just love those smiles! Oh and the very unusual jewelry! :)
These guys are so cute!!!! I was wondering about the ear things! lol
Handsome lads...and what great smiles...love seeing sibs getting along!
Handsome nephews ya got there, Kim!
Great smiles on those good looking guys. The ear things are a bit wonky but that's most likely the point...
Two very cute faces!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They look very happy, they look (for the moment anyhow) that they really get along!
What a handsome and cheerful pair of boys. I had to chuckle over the ear adornments!
I've told you before, I just love those smiles! Oh and the very unusual jewelry! :)
These guys are so cute!!!! I was wondering about the ear things! lol
Handsome lads...and what great smiles...love seeing sibs getting along!
Handsome nephews ya got there, Kim!
Great smiles on those good looking guys. The ear things are a bit wonky but that's most likely the point...
Two very cute faces!!
Post a Comment