Tuesday, June 9, 2009

160/365, #50: Circle


Little ballerinas "circle" around the taller ballerina.

11 comments:

Chesney said...

Look at those little fluffy behinds, aren't they adorable!!

mljrbg said...

They did that just so you could get this cute photograph!!

Our grandaughter is 3 and her ballet recital is Saturday. She already stated that she gets tired so she sits down and all her friends dance around her!!

Anonymous said...

Great photo for the theme. And they're just adorable! Makes me go "aaaaw". :D

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea for the theme, Kim! I love the colors and the little dancers are so cute!

barbs said...

So perfect for this theme. I miss my daughter's dance recitals. I have so many pictures of her dancing (she is now a dance major in college) Try to get shots during the dress rehearsals - there is usually more light in the area especially for the little dancers.

jo said...

How cute that is!

Lorri said...

Wonderful way to use the theme, Kim! How sweet they look in their recital outfits.

BobbieCoughlin said...

They seem so excited--and you can tell how much they look up to ther older dancer.

Esther said...

The girls always outnumber the boys. Those red outfits stand right out and shout.....

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderfully sweet! I hope every cutie in that circle gets a copy of this. The low light in these shots just make them seem sort of dreamy...

Madelaine said...

This is THE cutest picture! Love the color and sense of excitement....great shot!