Lucky you! I haven't seen a nice blue sky like that for a while. It's a lovely shot, even if I am a bit jealous...
Just a wisp of clouds teasing the top of the trees. Good sky for color today.
Nice picture the sky looks cool and bright and the touch of clouds just highlights the trees.
Really gorgeous - with the sky that blue I bet it was a fabulous day!
Very pretty!
Very pretty blue!!!
Beautiful blue! Great sillouhette!
Hey! Just like my sky.... except throw in a whole bunch of gray clouds and some rain and.... oh never mind, it's nothing like my sky at all! Great shot, though!
Now that's a beautiful blue sky, lucky you! Looks so nice and warm compared to all this snow, wish I were there...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Lucky you! I haven't seen a nice blue sky like that for a while. It's a lovely shot, even if I am a bit jealous...
Just a wisp of clouds teasing the top of the trees. Good sky for color today.
Nice picture the sky looks cool and bright and the touch of clouds just highlights the trees.
Really gorgeous - with the sky that blue I bet it was a fabulous day!
Very pretty!
Very pretty blue!!!
Beautiful blue! Great sillouhette!
Hey! Just like my sky.... except throw in a whole bunch of gray clouds and some rain and.... oh never mind, it's nothing like my sky at all! Great shot, though!
Now that's a beautiful blue sky, lucky you! Looks so nice and warm compared to all this snow, wish I were there...
Post a Comment