Wow, that's a great shot! I've never seen bridges painted like that.
Great shot!!
These could almost have been the 'perfect alighment' shot. The color really stands out on a dreary landscape.
I thought segregation was out, but I see it with my own eyes. Girl Bridge and Boy Bridge. Wow
The color does jump out, and the reflection is the perfect way to draw the eye around. I love this.
Kim, wasn't the river gorgeous today? Wonderfully still so the reflections were fantastic. I got a few shots today on the Ohio side.
Stunning, and you are right, the reflections make the image!
Great shot!! I like to colors on the bridges and the reflections in the water.
NEAT SHOT!(so, did you get any pics of Lorri on the other side of the river?)
Love the colors, someone should paint bridges in Virginia that way.
A very interesting, colorful shot.
I've never seen bridges painted like that before! Very cool shot!
Those blue and green bridges are very striking and the angle draws you right into the photo. Nice shot!Karen
You have captured the bridges beautifully. Gorgeous colours.
Those reflections are so cool. Great shot!
I love the unexpected color of the two bridges.
Wow! I love the colors. Did you add the color or are the bridges really like that?
Love the colour in the bridges and their reflections. Wish they all were coloured. Super image!
Love this shot, home-girl! The perspective almost makes it appear as if the bridges are leading the driver directly into the hills! Kentucky does loves its colors, doesn't it? ;-)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Wow, that's a great shot! I've never seen bridges painted like that.
Great shot!!
These could almost have been the 'perfect alighment' shot. The color really stands out on a dreary landscape.
I thought segregation was out, but I see it with my own eyes. Girl Bridge and Boy Bridge. Wow
The color does jump out, and the reflection is the perfect way to draw the eye around. I love this.
Kim, wasn't the river gorgeous today? Wonderfully still so the reflections were fantastic. I got a few shots today on the Ohio side.
Stunning, and you are right, the reflections make the image!
Great shot!! I like to colors on the bridges and the reflections in the water.
NEAT SHOT!
(so, did you get any pics of Lorri on the other side of the river?)
Love the colors, someone should paint bridges in Virginia that way.
A very interesting, colorful shot.
I've never seen bridges painted like that before! Very cool shot!
Those blue and green bridges are very striking and the angle draws you right into the photo. Nice shot!
Karen
You have captured the bridges beautifully. Gorgeous colours.
Those reflections are so cool. Great shot!
I love the unexpected color of the two bridges.
Wow! I love the colors. Did you add the color or are the bridges really like that?
Love the colour in the bridges and their reflections. Wish they all were coloured. Super image!
Love this shot, home-girl! The perspective almost makes it appear as if the bridges are leading the driver directly into the hills! Kentucky does loves its colors, doesn't it? ;-)
Post a Comment