Monday, January 5, 2009

5/365, #126: Mural

This mural is on Ashland's flood wall, painted by Denise Spaulding. The paintings are amazing! (The dead grass in front of it takes away from the mural, but it's winter here!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really neat mural and much more realistic than you often see in outdoor paintings...

Thanks for showing it to us...

Anonymous said...

How cool! I've never seen such a photo-realistic mural like that. Your photo really makes the colors pop.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Wish I could take photos as good as he can paint

Candyce said...

Wow that is a very cool mural! The photo makes it look so realistic indeed!

Chesney said...

Thanks for sharing - this is great! Very talented painter!

Anonymous said...

The mural is wonderful, and your photo is so crisp and clear. Thanks for this visual treat.

Karen

Kristin said...

Wow...that's really nice!

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't said it was a mural, Kim, I never would have known! Very cool!