Love that ant on top - you do have to enlarge it to appreciate it's full beauty! Love the clarity in the subject you created!!
Great clarity in this shot, Kim. Even with the ants, its very pleasing to look at! ;-) And a nice catch for the theme...
Ants make me itch!! This is a great shot - did you just camp out waiting for them????
So much detail, I remember being told as a kid that the ants help open the peonies, they don't of course but I like the idea of it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love that ant on top - you do have to enlarge it to appreciate it's full beauty! Love the clarity in the subject you created!!
Great clarity in this shot, Kim. Even with the ants, its very pleasing to look at! ;-) And a nice catch for the theme...
Ants make me itch!! This is a great shot - did you just camp out waiting for them????
So much detail, I remember being told as a kid that the ants help open the peonies, they don't of course but I like the idea of it.
Post a Comment