I'm in awe! The things we moms do!
Or even on a flat even surface, THAT would be suicide, for grown ups.
I'm enjoying your park photos, but I like this one best. The curve of that giant rock face above the boys really draws you into the photo and gives a good idea of the overpowering immensity of the place.
That is a neat shot! I can imagine that place was boy heaven!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm in awe! The things we moms do!
Or even on a flat even surface, THAT would be suicide, for grown ups.
I'm enjoying your park photos, but I like this one best. The curve of that giant rock face above the boys really draws you into the photo and gives a good idea of the overpowering immensity of the place.
That is a neat shot! I can imagine that place was boy heaven!
Post a Comment