Wednesday, April 22, 2009

97/365, #323: The Wild Side


My great-niece's 2nd birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese last weekend. That's a wild place on a Sunday afternoon!
This pic is for my dear friend Vicki who just loves Chuck E.!! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argggghhhhh!!!!!

You're too funny, Kim!!! Words I hoped NEVER to hear together in one sentence: "Chuck E. Cheese" and "Vicki"!!

Nice picture of Chuck though!!!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Unlike Vicki, I have an aversion to RATZ since my Rust shot, Chuck E Cheese seems gross to me I guess that is why Kids dig that sort of thing so much, great shot.

Anonymous said...

Great for the theme! I haven't seen a Chuck E. Cheese in ages, let alone been inside one. They are so much fun for kids. I'm not sure I could handle it as an adult, though!

Chesney said...

chuck e cheese has to be the wildest place I have ever been to LOL

Lorri said...

Ah, lunch with the rat! I've mae one excursion in there for grandson's birthday. It is, indeed, a trip on the wild side!

jen said...

my girls HIDE under the tables when they see him coming.