Another beautiful wedding picture, I am sure they will be thrilled to death with all of these awesome pictures!
Together forever, great take.
Very good theme here! Super photo.
Nice picture for the theme. Looks like a really pretty cake. I hope you got a picture of it too! I can't believe you posted all those pictures so fast. Sorry I couldn't comment on them all but Good Job!
Barb, I added a link to the pic of the entire cake: http://candidsbykim.blogspot.com/2009/03/5365-334-toys.html
Another great shot of the wedding, my friend!
Love this kind of wedding photo.
What a super selection for the theme of Hands. Nice cropping on this to focus in on the hands with just a bit of the cake.
Perfect shot for the theme! Hope their future is filled with happiness...
This is such a beautiful photo. I love that we're able to see just a little bit of the cake.
Lovely photo. It's very sweet. Am sure the couple will love these photos.
Beautiful photograph.
Congratulations to the happy couple. Great job capturing a happy occasion.
All these wedding shots are wonderful, well done!
simply beautiful...sure hope they didn't mush cake into each other's face right after this!
I love this photo. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Another beautiful wedding picture, I am sure they will be thrilled to death with all of these awesome pictures!
Together forever, great take.
Very good theme here! Super photo.
Nice picture for the theme. Looks like a really pretty cake. I hope you got a picture of it too! I can't believe you posted all those pictures so fast. Sorry I couldn't comment on them all but Good Job!
Barb, I added a link to the pic of the entire cake: http://candidsbykim.blogspot.com/2009/03/5365-334-toys.html
Another great shot of the wedding, my friend!
Love this kind of wedding photo.
What a super selection for the theme of Hands. Nice cropping on this to focus in on the hands with just a bit of the cake.
Perfect shot for the theme! Hope their future is filled with happiness...
This is such a beautiful photo. I love that we're able to see just a little bit of the cake.
Lovely photo. It's very sweet. Am sure the couple will love these photos.
Beautiful photograph.
Congratulations to the happy couple. Great job capturing a happy occasion.
All these wedding shots are wonderful, well done!
simply beautiful...
sure hope they didn't mush cake into each other's face right after this!
I love this photo. Beautiful!
Post a Comment