Fun stop-action shot! A gymnast in training? Were we ever that young?
I love this, what a cutie and that is an impressive jump. The daffodils are just icing. Well shot!
One giant leap for Girl Kind, love the shadow as much as the look on her face.
Wow, you have a little gymnist there! What a jump and what a cute little girl!
Her legs look all tangled up. I hope she landed on both feet. Cute, cute, cute....
This is like a textbook photo of the description of a little girl in spring!
Great action photo!
She is just too cute! I can't see enough shots of her!!!! Well done to capture her mid-air with such clarity!
Your really stopped the action!! She is a budding gymnast. Great shot.
Gosh, I wish I could jump and twist like that. Ahh ... the good old days.
Very fun - great capture of her energy and motion.
This is so precious...jumping through the daffodils! Lovely!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Fun stop-action shot! A gymnast in training? Were we ever that young?
I love this, what a cutie and that is an impressive jump. The daffodils are just icing. Well shot!
One giant leap for Girl Kind, love the shadow as much as the look on her face.
Wow, you have a little gymnist there! What a jump and what a cute little girl!
Her legs look all tangled up. I hope she landed on both feet. Cute, cute, cute....
This is like a textbook photo of the description of a little girl in spring!
Great action photo!
She is just too cute! I can't see enough shots of her!!!! Well done to capture her mid-air with such clarity!
Your really stopped the action!! She is a budding gymnast. Great shot.
Gosh, I wish I could jump and twist like that. Ahh ... the good old days.
Very fun - great capture of her energy and motion.
This is so precious...jumping through the daffodils! Lovely!
Post a Comment