Saturday, April 4, 2009

91/365, #304: Stop the Action

This is my almost-2-year-old great niece, she was the flower girl at my niece's wedding. She rarely stops moving but stopped to look down the stairs! Isn't she adorable?

10 comments:

Ms Katy said...

She is just precious! That dress is very pretty too. Nice capture!

Chesney said...

She looks like a little princess! Who won't fall in love with that little girl, she is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable is the right word! How'd you get her to stand that still? This is going to make a lovely memento of the wedding!

barbs said...

I agree with all the abover. great picture of a super precious little girl

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I think your wrong I am sure that is Tinkabell or one of her helpers come to bless the occasion, terrific photo. Needs to be framed and presented to her on her wedding or 21st.

Robyn said...

She certainly is adorable and what a beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

Precious and what a great angle with her peeking between the railings. I like this take for the theme!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! She must have felt just like a princess in that dress!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a beautiful doll all dressed up in a princess dress. Oh wait, she is!!! Lovely shot!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I can just echo all of the above.