Daffodils are my favorite flower, and this is why--the fresh intensity of their color and the open simplicity of their shape.
Hey so you can't have them all year, but when they aren't there, you always have Kentucky Bourbon, to reminnise with.
Beautiful flower!
how pretty! those colours together always remind me of Spring because of these flowers!
What a stunning daffodil! Gorgeous!
I love daffodils! This is beautiful!
The lighting on this is lovely - my favorite flowers too - I'm anxiously awaiting the day they open here - a few weeks away still.
Beautiful. I love the two-color ones...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Daffodils are my favorite flower, and this is why--the fresh intensity of their color and the open simplicity of their shape.
Hey so you can't have them all year, but when they aren't there, you always have Kentucky Bourbon, to reminnise with.
Beautiful flower!
how pretty! those colours together always remind me of Spring because of these flowers!
What a stunning daffodil! Gorgeous!
I love daffodils! This is beautiful!
The lighting on this is lovely - my favorite flowers too - I'm anxiously awaiting the day they open here - a few weeks away still.
Beautiful. I love the two-color ones...
Post a Comment