That must have been a beautiful setting for a wedding. This is a wonderful piece.
What a beautiful antique and composition! This is so elegant looking, nice work!
I love antiques like this - my mother used to collect the pitchers and bowls! Love how rich that wood looks!
A lovely piece of furniture captured in a wonderful way.
Those wash basins and pitchers always remind me how lucky we are to have running, heated water...
What a gorgeous photo! My husband and I visited this mansion last May on a trip to Kentucky. We had a bit of trouble finding it - the streets in Clarksville were like a maze to us!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That must have been a beautiful setting for a wedding. This is a wonderful piece.
What a beautiful antique and composition! This is so elegant looking, nice work!
I love antiques like this - my mother used to collect the pitchers and bowls! Love how rich that wood looks!
A lovely piece of furniture captured in a wonderful way.
Those wash basins and pitchers always remind me how lucky we are to have running, heated water...
What a gorgeous photo! My husband and I visited this mansion last May on a trip to Kentucky. We had a bit of trouble finding it - the streets in Clarksville were like a maze to us!
Post a Comment