Super perspective!
I agree as that perspective gives a better idea of the size. Nice detail and colors.
The from-below perspective makes it a much more imposing structure. Plus let you get that much more of the beautiful blue sky into the frame...
Looking up confirms the strength of the foundations and is a great contrast to the frailty of the weathered timber, great shot.
I love barns and this one is a beauty!
This could have been just an ordinary shot, but you made it interesting! Well done!
It is imposing from the angle you chose and a very interesting barn. I love the stone work with the weathered wood.
An impressive structure - very nice image.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Super perspective!
I agree as that perspective gives a better idea of the size. Nice detail and colors.
The from-below perspective makes it a much more imposing structure. Plus let you get that much more of the beautiful blue sky into the frame...
Looking up confirms the strength of the foundations and is a great contrast to the frailty of the weathered timber, great shot.
I love barns and this one is a beauty!
This could have been just an ordinary shot, but you made it interesting! Well done!
It is imposing from the angle you chose and a very interesting barn. I love the stone work with the weathered wood.
An impressive structure - very nice image.
Post a Comment