Cool! I've never been able to see a bat up close. It's a great take on the theme. (Sadly, 90% of Connecticut's bats have died this year of a bizarre condition they're calling white nose disease.)
If ever you want to test your nerve, stand in the doorway of a big cave with a resident colony at dusk, you may get shaken but you won't be touched, but don't go inside, breathing in the Guano can kill you. Love Bats and Fruit Bats (They're Bigger, ask the boys).
Well, you picked a perfect shot for this theme! I think bats are just fine when they swooping around outside eating insects. Just not when they happen to accidentally find their way inside to swoop around.
6 comments:
Great and brave shot, I know how valuable they are and like to see them swooping around out side but inside anywhere is a bit creepy.
I like them better in a cage! This guy looks really furry!
Very cool! And a marvelous way to use the theme!
Cool! I've never been able to see a bat up close. It's a great take on the theme. (Sadly, 90% of Connecticut's bats have died this year of a bizarre condition they're calling white nose disease.)
If ever you want to test your nerve, stand in the doorway of a big cave with a resident colony at dusk, you may get shaken but you won't be touched, but don't go inside, breathing in the Guano can kill you.
Love Bats and Fruit Bats (They're Bigger, ask the boys).
Well, you picked a perfect shot for this theme! I think bats are just fine when they swooping around outside eating insects. Just not when they happen to accidentally find their way inside to swoop around.
Post a Comment