Very pretty photo of a pretty little girl all dressed up.
Awww...lovely girl admiring herself. Lots to admire! Her hair shines on those waves down her back.
So right on, she isn't even aware that you are there, this is a superb study into little girls, (and some big ones too).
Oh so sweet! I just want to hug her! Great shot!
What a cute image!! She has such gorgeous hair and eyes.
This is soooooo precious! You caught the perfect moment in a little Princess's life! Really nice!
This is a very pretty photo and one I'm sure she'll treasure when she's older!
Oh, what a sweetie! Beautiful curls.
Aww is right, how sweet.
There's such innocence in this picture.
Very pretty, girly shot!!
Precious! Do you suppose she's dreaming about being a bride?
What a lovely little girl.
Beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl. I don't think she knew you were there!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very pretty photo of a pretty little girl all dressed up.
Awww...lovely girl admiring herself. Lots to admire! Her hair shines on those waves down her back.
So right on, she isn't even aware that you are there, this is a superb study into little girls, (and some big ones too).
Oh so sweet! I just want to hug her! Great shot!
What a cute image!! She has such gorgeous hair and eyes.
This is soooooo precious! You caught the perfect moment in a little Princess's life! Really nice!
This is a very pretty photo and one I'm sure she'll treasure when she's older!
Oh, what a sweetie! Beautiful curls.
Aww is right, how sweet.
There's such innocence in this picture.
Very pretty, girly shot!!
Precious! Do you suppose she's dreaming about being a bride?
What a lovely little girl.
Beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl. I don't think she knew you were there!
Post a Comment