Great shot. I love the textures. Aren't old buildings so much fun to photograph?
Kim, this is so cool- the building looks so old! Great perspective!
This is wonderful! I love the textures in the blocks of stone and how the lines of the window mimic the lines in the stone. Great shot!
Looks like that barn has been there a long time! You're right, Kim, the textures are wonderful!
Great textures indeed! Fabulous shot and wonderful that it belongs in the family for you to view whenever you want!
What they said! Do you know how old this old barn is?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great shot. I love the textures. Aren't old buildings so much fun to photograph?
Kim, this is so cool- the building looks so old! Great perspective!
This is wonderful! I love the textures in the blocks of stone and how the lines of the window mimic the lines in the stone. Great shot!
Looks like that barn has been there a long time! You're right, Kim, the textures are wonderful!
Great textures indeed! Fabulous shot and wonderful that it belongs in the family for you to view whenever you want!
What they said! Do you know how old this old barn is?
Post a Comment