Gorgeous and very clever for the theme!
They are beautiful and the really stand out against the grey sky.
Beautiful red tulips (and great crop!)
How pretty they are! I gave up trying to grow tulips because the deer eat the nice juicy buds and I don't get to see the flowers any more.
I really like the angle and the glow of the red tulips against the grey sky.
Just beautiful! Love the way the red pops against that moody sky.
I'm jealous! I want your garden! This a photo worth framing! Fabulous!
I like the perspective as their reaching for the sky.
Marvelous!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gorgeous and very clever for the theme!
They are beautiful and the really stand out against the grey sky.
Beautiful red tulips (and great crop!)
How pretty they are! I gave up trying to grow tulips because the deer eat the nice juicy buds and I don't get to see the flowers any more.
I really like the angle and the glow of the red tulips against the grey sky.
Just beautiful! Love the way the red pops against that moody sky.
I'm jealous! I want your garden! This a photo worth framing! Fabulous!
I like the perspective as their reaching for the sky.
Marvelous!!!
Post a Comment