when I was a little girl I used to beg my mom to buy the seed to plant those all over our yard! Just what she wanted, but to this day I love those little purple blooms!
I love violets. When we bought our house, I was thrilled to find them growing rampant in the yard. Some lawn care guy offered to get rid of those "weeds" for me...I sent him packing!
5 comments:
when I was a little girl I used to beg my mom to buy the seed to plant those all over our yard! Just what she wanted, but to this day I love those little purple blooms!
I love violets. When we bought our house, I was thrilled to find them growing rampant in the yard. Some lawn care guy offered to get rid of those "weeds" for me...I sent him packing!
What lovely color, Kim!!
So pretty. We have those in the garden and around most of the houses in the neighbourhood too. They have a nice scent.
Lovely! I have them in my yard, too, but not as thick as yours.
Post a Comment